domenica 16 dicembre 2018

Poetry for a wife ... my.

My wife tells me what to write ... .. and I wrote.

Wife, mother, lover and 
confidant as well ... you have all 
these things are a miracle.
It's never easy life together with one that does the study of himself ... who writes, studies, and analyzes the best for everyone.

Always declaim your love for me ... and for that I proud ... 
But then just a shoe out of place ... 
"And the lightning from heaven" which were at rest, They soon suffered job.

My beloved ... everything there was to amalgamate has already happened, the rest now and it's really just throw him to the winds, if they see them.

Because now our life 
is a happy awkward 
complicity, there are not only 
things and looks ...
of which we are  proud.
George
Blogger Lanciascudo

Google translator. 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

MENTE ANALOGICA, "cavallo di troia per aggirare ciò che sembra logico."

  “La verità  è  nel fondo di un pozzo: lei guarda in un pozzo  e  vede il sole o la luna; ma se si butta giù  non  c' è  più né sole né...